Friday, June 03, 2005

Back to the Bay

Your Political Profile
Overall: 35% Conservative, 65% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal / Conservative Are You?

I'm proud to show that I'm more liberal than conversative, although is that a big surprise? But look at my score for Fiscal Issues. Just goes to show that four years at Berkeley hasn't gotten all of the Orange County out of me.

After two years, I'm finally going to find my way back to the bay. It will be my first time where I can really explore San Francisco, and I want to make the most of my time.

On the top of my list of things to do: Eat at Cha Cha Cha and drink sangria. And to those of you gasping and thinking "You've never eaten at Cha Cha Cha???" I respond a defiant "No! But I will have soon!" I can't even begin to count the number of times I've had this conversation with people:

Friend: "The best sangria I've ever had was at Cha Cha Cha."
Me: "Really? I've never been there."
Friend: "You've never been to Cha Cha Cha??"
Me: "No, I've never been to Cha Cha Cha."
Friend: "Wow, you should go there."
Me: "Thanks."

So I will finally get a taste of Cha Cha Cha's famous sangria. And to those of you who may feel the need to comment "You've never eaten at Cha Cha Cha??" in response to this posting, c'mon, you're more clever than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home